The Course, offered entirely in English, has a marked international dimension featuring:
TWO DOUBLE DEGREE PROGRAMMES IN THE USA AND IN FRANCE:
- a double degree in Planning and Management of Tourism Systems / Tourism and Hospitality Management, with a full term abroad which gives students credits and enables them to starts a thesis project at the Farleigh Dickinson University (New Jersey-US - the course is 6th in US rankings)
- a double degree in Planning and Management of Tourism Systems / Master en Tourisme, with a full term abroad which gives students credits and enables them to starts a thesis project at the Université Lyon2 (France)
OTHER INTERNATIONAL OPPPORTUNITIES:
- a wide range of courses designed with innovative approaches brought by visiting professors and internationally renowned experts
- the opportunity to complete the course curriculum in prestigious, international, experience-oriented seminars, with guided visits and workshops.
- bilateral exchange agreements with "Excellence Initiatives" projects consistent with the Course, currently active with the University of Cambridge, Girona, the Harvard School of Design, Lausanne, Maastricht, and Sofia
- a network of Erasmus-Plus exchanges with European universities which offer advanced modules in the areas of tourism management, including: Parnu (Estonia -Tourism and SPAs), Lyon2, Caen and Chambery (France), Stralsund, Lubeck and Heilbronn (Germany), Aveiro (Portugal), Girona, Viana de Castelo (Spain), Dalarna (Sweden), Anglia-Ruskin, Manchester (UK).
- postgraduate mobility programs towards universities in non-European countries, including: FDU Fairleigh Dickinson University (USA), University of Technology Sydney (AUS), Pushkin Leningrad State University (Russia)
- internship abroad programs (Erasmus Placement), with companies, museums, local agencies, DMOs related to tourist mobility, to visit planning, the organization of events, and the interpretation of cultural and natural heritage (Austria, France , Germany, Lithuania, Malta, Norway, Netherlands, Portugal, UK, Spain).